Politics is local and we can have the most impact on our school boards

Your superintendent is the highest paid, most powerful public official in the municipality. Do you know his name?

Elected board members, although well intentioned are easily led by their paid employees; teachers & administrators.

Do you know what they're all doing? Well here in New Jersey they represent at least 60% of your property tax bill and budgets grow at an astounding compound rate each year.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

OPRA update

I received a call  from the Government Record Commission today (2/3/2010)..  I was informed that since  my record requests regarding the $212k transfer, calculation supporting the $238k SUI payment and open purchase order register have not been satisfied and there has been no request for clarification or additional time from Verbist, my requests are considered denied.

I’m currently completing a GRC complaint form.

No comments:

Post a Comment